Transit and Paratransit Management Certificate Program
The fee is $475 per class. A discounted rate of $2,895 is available to individuals signing up for all seven classes. This fee includes instructional materials.
CalTrans has two scholarships available. Eligible applicants include private, non-profit, not-for-profit, and government agencies, their employees, and certain affiliates (private sector applicants) who offer passenger transportation services. Full-series scholarship will cover $1,400 of the tuition. Applicable for full series participants only.
- RTAP (National Rural Transit Assistance Program) scholarships differ in the application process and the receivable amounts by state. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. RTAP Scholarship Application – RTAP Scholarship Guidelines – RTAP Scholarship Expense Form
- RCTC (Riverside County Transportation Commission) may provide funding to non-profit transportation providers located in western Riverside County.
- SANBAG (San Bernardino Associated Governments) has financial aid available for public transit and social service transportation agencies from the Valley portion of San Bernardino County.
- ACCESS SERVICES may have scholarships available. Eligible applicants include all public and not-for-profit agencies and their employees or affiliates (private sector applicants) who deliver passenger transportation services with the County of Los Angeles. The Joe King Memorial Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees. Only available during Fall sessions.
Requirements to Complete the Online Program
- Each course is structured into two parts: Asynchronous (prep work) and Synchronous (online live session). You must complete your asynchronous prep work AND participate the synchronous session in order to get your credit for the course.
- The asynchronous prep work will take between 3 to 4 hours for each course. Some courses will require you to submit an assignment by given due date.
- The synchronous session will be offered live online using Zoom for 3 hours for each course. You must have your video turned on and join the call no later than 20 minutes after the class begins.
- You will need: Access to a computer with MS office and high speed internet (Please see the system requirements.) Web camera, microphone and speakers
- You are strongly encouraged to test your computer (audio and internet connection) prior to the beginning of classes.
- If applying for the CalTrans Scholarship, fill out the online financial aid application to receive the scholarship code.
- Once you receive your scholarship code, please complete the series registration form.
- You will receive a confirmation of your enrollment within one to three days.
- Full refunds will be available for cancellations 14 days prior to the first program date.
- Registration may be transferred to the next available course if requested no later than 24 hours before the course date.
- Registration may be transferred to someone else in your organization if you requested no later than 2 days before the course date.
- No refunds or transfers will be granted if you already joined Pacific Canvas and accessed the course materials.
- Requests must be made by email to email@example.com
Any missed session can be made up at no additional charge.
Call: 888.439.2867 / 209.946.2956